Join the team: Store Assistant in the Cape
Posted on 18 September 2018
WE'RE HIRING : STORE ASSISTANT IN THE CAPE
Tsonga is looking for vibrant sales staff who are confident, proactive and friendly. People who are proud of their heritage and proud of themselves. We are looking for staff members who are target and sales driven with particular attention to detail and who are continually motivated to improve themselves and the functions within the business they perform. They need to be proactive and flexible.
They will be required to:
- Sales and Customer Service.
- Responsible for stock control and management within the store.
- Merchandise store and ensure correct prices on display.
- Report discrepancies and problems to head office.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Ensure the store is tidy and clean.
- Be responsible for dealing with customer complaints.
- Work within established guidelines.
- Be responsible for security within the store.
- Receive and dispatch stock
Previous retail experience would be advantageous.
Interested candidates to email CV through to email@example.com with "Cape Store Assistant" as the subject headline by 31 October 2018. Should you not hear back within two weeks of submitting your CV please deem your application unsuccessful.