Join the team : Bloemfontein Store Manager
Posted on 18 September 2018
WE'RE HIRING : BLOEMFONTEIN STORE MANAGER
Tsonga is looking for vibrant sales staff who are confident, proactive and friendly. People who are proud of their heritage and proud of themselves. We are looking for staff members who are target and sales driven with particular attention to detail and who are continually motivated to improve themselves and the functions within the business they perform. They need to be proactive and flexible.
The store manager will be required to perform:
- Sales and Customer Service.
- Be responsible for stock control and management within the store.
- Merchandise store and ensure correct prices on display.
- Report discrepancies and problems to head office.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balance cash registers with receipts.
- Ensure the store tidy and clean.
- Be responsible for dealing with customer complaints.
- Work within established guidelines.
- Be responsible for security within the store.
- Receive and dispatch stock
- Daily Management of store staff and setting of rosters
Personal skills that are required for the job:
- Selling skills
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Staff should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of retail within the footwear field.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Knowledge of inventory control techniques.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate. Must be comfortable conversing with all cultures.
- Good organisational skills
- Matric (mathematics preferable)
- Microsoft Excel and Email
- Retail experience preferably with a store selling higher end product
Interested candidates to email CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Bloemfontein Store Manager" as the subject headline by 30 September 2018. Should you not hear back within two weeks of submitting your CV please deem your application unsuccessful.